Thursday, June 7, 2012

In Other News...

Hello again, gameblogging world!!!

I apologize for the tragically long lapse in posts.  Life has been interesting, and several things have been demanding my attention and energy.  Even my time being able to just sit back and enjoy a game has been sorely diminished.  It's tragedy, I tell ya.

Some of the things that have been absorbing ALL of my free time include...


  • Cats
The one towards the top likes to piss on EVERYTHING.
  • School
Studying this...



...so I can professionally do this.

  • Work
Basically what I do for a college job now.  Just not in space.

  • Wedding
The wedding isn't until June 30th and I've already learned this.  
Thank you, Boromir.


Now that I'm just about off from school for a couple months, I can finally devote more free time to MTI.  And inMotion Gaming, the primary website I write for.  So what's next?

Lots, and lots, of this.

Well for one, my "hilarious/awkwardly translated playthrough of a Japanese copy of Pokemon Black 2" project is still happening, in a big big way.  Coincidentally, its release falls on the same day as my bachelor party--the23rd, so my coverage won't start until the 25th, or 26th...or whenever my copy gets in from Japan.

The next bigger writing project is going to inMotion, but that's okay! Microsoft revealed their lineup for the Summer of Arcade 2012, and I'm already in love with at least one of the titles they're bringing us.  Lighter reviews are completely fair game for MT Ideas.

Glorious days of the 6th grade, prepare to be revisited!

The highly-anticipated Episode 2 of Telltale's The Walking Dead is due out by the end of June, so stay tuned for my review of that one.  According to the E3 articles out there, this episode is going to be MUCH gorier than the last one...and that's saying something.

I'm definitely excited to be back in the blogosphere, that's for sure. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment